Position: Business Account Manager
Department: Account Management
The Business Account Manager is responsible for the growth and expansion of new business client opportunities. They work closely with the Business Development, Inside Sales, and Account Executive teams to successfully onboard new businesses and integrate them into all Traveler’s Haven portals and services. The Business Account Manager will form relationships with key decision makers to maximize the business, while continuing to focus on additional growth opportunities.
Success in the role will be measured by revenue and margin targets, as well as growth and retention of new businesses. Additional key performance indicators for this role include:
- Follow Up: The Business Account Manager should make at least 20 prospecting calls to their current book of business per day.
- Client Satisfaction: Business Account Manager must receive exceptional ratings on customer surveys
- Build relationship with clients to ensure trust and satisfaction that leads to repeat business
- Receive customer housing requests from current clients, or new opportunities from Business Development, Inside Sales, and Account Executives, and work with our internal housing team to locate the best available housing options.
- Present multiple options to client highlighting the key differentiators and benefits of each
- Communicate cross-departmentally to ensure move-ins are executed seamlessly with our internal operations team
- Work directly with the clients and occupants to make their stay as seamless as possible. This includes rapid issue resolution and personal follow up on all leases
- Maintain consistent communication with clients to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and retention
- Conduct prospecting and sales outreach activities to identify new opportunities
- Attend industry events to represent/sell Travelers Haven, and make client visits to develop and nurture strong relationships
- Introduce clients to Travelers Haven Portal, Hotel Engine, and other services that differentiate Travelers Haven from the competition
- Provide the client personal touches such as move-in packages and communicate regarding their satisfaction with accommodations
- Drive to own each opportunity and grow to its maximum potential with Travelers Haven
- Competitive nature to exceed growth targets
- “Client comes first, all else follows” mentality
- A passion for developing and nurturing client relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and creatively solve problems and resolve issues
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and activities with acute attention to detail
- Quick decision-making skills and independent judgement to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written