Associate Lending Advisor
At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
We believe in treating business owners like people not quotas. On our team, our work matters. We are providing solutions to our business owners that allow them to focus on running their business. Our team takes great pride in educating our merchants on the best lending options for their business, not ours. A sale is great but a return customer is even better, we are committed to earning business that lasts a lifetime.
As an Associate Lending Advisor , you will:
- Develop new business consistently by calling a significant number of potential merchants each day
- Follow up on all of your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Persistently dial the phone and initiate new relationships
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's thoughtful inspiring culture and vision for the future
- Serve as an enthusiast for OnDeck's suite of products and financial tools
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with some really cool and brilliant people
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s degree 0-2 years of experience in a sales-driven, telesales or customer service environment
- Have made outbound calls to potential clients.
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Your personality is engaging - powerful work ethic, resilience, and emotional intelligence
- You focus on your goals and a have a great desire to succeed
- You share a passion to advance the vision of the department
- You are coachable and can follow a proven process
- You have the ability to exercise your own discernment and discretion while working independently
- You have a dynamic personality with superior communications skills
- You are excited about growing an exciting career in sales with a proven track record
- You have the ability to collaborate with a team and also work independently
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
Why Choose Us
We’re creating opportunities for small businesses and team members to grow and succeed. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration and aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work and don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**