Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As an Associate Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you’ll advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. You will partner directly with an Enterprise Account Manager to support our most strategic customers and deliver exceptional customer experience through organization, timely request resolution, and attention to detail. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business objectives, ensuring they are set up for success and seeing expected results.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll develop close relationships with our most strategic customers, understanding their business needs and how the GoSpotCheck solution solves their challenges, providing regular communication to answer questions about our product, provide recommendations, and resolve issues.
- We’ll improve engagement by helping our customers understand the best ways to ingest data through GoSpotCheck and transform that data into valuable insights and reporting.
- We’ll build a firm foundation from which our customers can keep their focus on strategy by handling day to day tasks such as billing, user maintenance, and querying important information.
- We’ll learn about our customers’ industries and businesses in order to continue to provide excellent customer service and better ways of working.
- Handling complex data sets.
- Attending and participating in daily calls with customers.
- General product troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Correspondence with customers via email and phone.
- Cross-functional collaboration with GoSpotCheck Product and Professional Services Teams.
Who You Are
- You are an intelligent, empathetic, resourceful problem-solver.
- You have experience in customer-facing roles within a software or technology company.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- You have are comfortable picking up the phone or hopping on a zoom call with your customers.
- Building relationships with customers comes very naturally to you, even when your interactions are limited to email and phone conversations.
- You are an analytical thinker and you enjoy working with data.
- You love Excel and bonus points if you have a basic understanding of relational databases and can write basic SQL queries.
- You are able to effectively prioritize, plan and organize, particularly for those times when you have too much to do and not enough time.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree and have 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description