Associate Business Development Representative
Due to Granicus' continued growth, we are expanding our Business Development group and would love to have you come be a part of an energetic & fun sales organization.
The Associate Business Development Representative is responsible for research, identifying key buyer personas, and supporting the BDR team in generating new sales opportunities for Federal and State and Local Sales teams. Ensuring the teams mutual success, the Associate BDR will ensure that no stone is left unturned and that our systems and processes are thoroughly supported. When accomplished in the role, the Associate BDR has the opportunity to advance to a BDR role and beyond with Granicus.
This role is for a highly-motivated, ambitious, and results driven individual. The position will help to develop the skills and business acumen needed to become a top-tier sales professional and build a successful career.
What You Get To Do:
- Research accounts and contacts supporting new business, support BDRs in their quest to deliver high quality meetings and leads for sales
- Assign and quantify the quality of inbound marketing leads to BDRs
- Conduct research to identify potential opportunities and understand challenges facing government agencies today
- Build lead lists through research, LinkedIn, Networking and List purchase while keeping existing targets current and fresh
- Conduct market research to identify targets through cold calling and online research
- Work with the BDR team to support their goals including drafting email templates, crafting messages, working with marketing on supporting materials.
- Use Salesforce to track BDR and Sales activities properly
- Analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
What We Need In You:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or related field highly preferred
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in Sales
- Public Sector experience preferred
- A sense of hustle and initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.