Associate Account Executive- Majors at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
Our Majors team delivers mobility, connectivity, efficiency and collaboration solutions for large accounts worldwide. You’ll use data, technology and market insights to craft complex deals that help our customers—and your team, win. These are high-profile, high-growth opportunities to partner with senior leadership and change the way companies communicate. All in an environment supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral’s premier installed customers; tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 1000+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and expand the RingCentral footprint within these accounts. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- Become the resident expert on the RingCentral Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Platform including our hosted VoIP solution, ContactCenter, Mobile Applications, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers’ business priorities and systems and utilize our sales methodologies and processes to clearly exhibit the advantages of partnering with RingCentral
- Be an innovator to help drive the communication message within multiple sub verticals
- 3-5 years B2B upmarket sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining exiting customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on their priorities.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and virtual (phone/video conferencing) to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
Benefits and Amenities:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.