Asset Associate I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is looking to bring on an Asset Associate to our team in Centennial, CO.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers.
- Creates influential supplier and internal relationships.
- Responsible for fulfilling purchase orders and managing backlog.
- Expedite factory purchase orders to meet customer open order demands.
- Match open orders to customer backlog and make requested schedule changes.
- Maintain manual bonds for non-e- compass accounts.
- Send requests for corporate allocations for backlog. Expedite backlog.
- Bond maintenance—at the direction of the material planner.
- Manage consignment billings and sure ships as well as EDI ship- complete of released orders.
What You'll Need:
- Ability to quickly adapt to business needs
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- 0-3 years of experience as a buyer/purchaser/operations analyst preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle preferred
- Experience in a distribution environment preferred
What's in It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)