ArrowSphere SME at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The ArrowSphere SME will provide technical direction and business guidance to our cloud sales team and channel partner community in North America. In this position you will be expected to be the ArrowSphere expert and provide guidance to the field sales organization on ArrowSphere’s value proposition. You will be accountable for ArrowSphere revenue goals by supporting sales and overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure training as well as roadmap information is timely and relevant to the Sales Teams.
- Assist in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of ArrowSphere opportunities
- Make technical and sales presentations to channel partner’s technical and sales staff
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of end customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Leading the delivery of ArrowSphere post sales & deployment
- Liaison for NA for ArrowSphere roadmap, feature requests
- Assist in creating brand awareness & thought leadership content
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to guide others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Strong Consultative level technical sales experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the cloud market
- Ability to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Cloud industry certification
- Process Oriented
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)