Amazon Seller Central Associate
Seeking Full-Time Amazon Seller Central Associate
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AMAZON EXPERIENCE
Cultivate Colorado is the largest hydroponics and garden store in Denver with two locations in the metro area. We are seeking an entry-level individual that is experienced with selling a moderate inventory of products on the Amazon Marketplace to hire as the manager for our Amazon Seller Account. The position is full-time, in-house, and would require the chosen candidate to work 9:30-5:30 PM Mon-Fri.
We are a family oriented store with long-term employees. We are looking for someone with the desire to work towards advancement and growing with us.
- Organizing established Cultivate Amazon Seller Account
- Stocking and maintaining Cultivate Amazon Marketplace with chosen products
- Promoting sales throughout Amazon Marketplace
- Handle transactions between Cultivate and buyers on Amazon
- Maintain records of items sold on Amazon for inventory
- Develop weekly reports of sales through Amazon
- Other duties may be included pertaining to the Amazon Seller Account
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER MANAGED AN AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT.