Amazon Sales Manager
Adtaxi is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Amazon Sales Manager. As part of this growing team, you will fully immerse yourself in revenue growth initiatives for Amazon, including advertising sales and account management. You will also effectively communicate your strategy and recommendations to every level of the organization, drive adoption and clearly articulate the Adtaxi value proposition.
The Amazon Sales Manager will play a lead role in supporting and advising the company and regional sales channels and clients, helping them define and achieve success. Your job will be to lead Amazon growth through a wide range of services from product page and content optimization to Enhanced Brand Content, pay-per-click (PPC) and customer engagement. #Adtaxi Mid-SeniorLevel
In this role, you will help establish Amazon as an ecommerce channel for Adtaxi. You will be able to present new ideas on our go-to-market strategy, how to increase sales, and train people with a varying base of knowledge. A strong understanding of organic and paid aspects of Amazon and how they can help impact sales is essential.
Grow and manage new customer accounts on Amazon, driving incremental revenue and achieving business performance goals. Oversee with operational team to ensure key levers are applied as they execute on Amazon strategies to achieve client goals. Collaborate with Marketing to establish and execute action plans to achieve Amazon product and revenue goals.
- Build and manage Adtaxi’s Amazon channel sales, productivity, and profitability through analysis, ideation, and management
- Weekly Amazon revenue forecast
- Work with Adtaxi Leadership to identify and maximize regional Amazon revenue opportunities
- Research customer needs for the purpose of developing and expanding the existing product
- Train, demonstrate, and coach sales force to maximize client success rates through our consultative sales model and achieve peak campaign performance levels
- Assist sales department on comprehensive projects including 4-legged sales calls, building presentations, building client proposals, account management and analytical reporting
- Proactively monitor customer performance metrics, develop strategies for optimization and campaign improvement, and oversee the implementation of said strategies
- Ensure timely and regular communication with clients to discuss strategy, results, and upsell opportunities
- Document and regularly share best practices and market needs on core Amazon elements; ensure Adtaxi understands how to access and adopt assets
- Drive Amazon communication agenda (via newsletters, webinars, blog postings, whitepapers, etc..)
- Work closely with Amazon to maximize access to best practices and other innovative opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience and proven success with Amazon and other marketplace sales and fulfillment such as Ebay, Walmart, Jet, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital or ecommerce marketing/advertising sales experience in a similar role with retail, PPC, SEO and Social Media sales/management experience strongly preferred
- Some product management and technical knowledge relevant to typical Amazon environment
- Understanding of data feeds
- Working knowledge of online performance metrics (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Comfortable with conversion rate optimization for Amazon stores and ecommerce sites to drive growth across digital marketing platforms
- Experience leading and motivating teams through peer group influence
- Ability to travel up to 30%
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
• Competitive compensation package
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.