Alliance Sales - New Business Sales Executive and Account Management at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :50%
About the team
The Alliance Partner Sales Team is a critical part of the FIS Credit Union Division, managing the various reseller & referral partnerships across the FI Payments organization. We are looking for another Senior Account Executive to retain and grow a territory of assigned channel relationships that serve the financial institution space. These are quota-based positions reporting to the Alliance Manager.
What you will be doing
- You will manage relationships that are crucial to the growth of our CU Division
- You will assist your partners with identifying whitespace and creating a GTM approach
- You will deliver a strategic plan for each of your accounts and your overall territory
- You will cross-sell the entire suite of FIS products and provide accurate forecasting
- You will collaborate and lead internal executive deal teams to negotiate opportunities
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of industry, education and work experience
- 8+ years of Field Sales experience within the banking space
- Extensive knowledge of FI payments and financial technology
- Excellent internal & external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills related to gauging client business requirements
Added bonus if you have:
- Alliance/Channel Partner Management experience
- Involvement in credit union industry trade groups or service organizations
- Good understanding of FIS products & services
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent sales incentive earnings potential
- Attractive benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, inclusion and respect
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.