Alliance and Channel Sales Operations
The Company - Faction:
Denver-based Faction® empowers customers by giving them maximum control in an unmatched hybrid & multi-cloud environment that performs like on-prem, scales like public, and connects them like never before. Faction® is a Platinum-level NetApp Service Provider, Premier Partner in the VMware® Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and an early access partner for VMware Cloud on AWS. Faction® has SOC 1 & 2, HIPAA compliant and PCI capable cloud nodes in 7 geographies across North America as well as the UK. Join the Faction revolution!
Channel Development Managers at Faction must have a minimum of 3-years prior history of developing partner relationships, teaching enablement strategies to partners, developing go to market strategies, as well as driving revenue with partner sales teams.
This is an opportunity to build and enhance the National Faction channel partner community. You must be comfortable recruiting, onboarding and training channel partners. You must have a deep understanding of the partner business model, sales motions, GTM strategies, as well as sales methodologies for MRR business lines. You must also be comfortable driving revenue goals and deal registration targets through the sell-through channel.
- Enabling a Channel of productive Faction Channel Partners, resellers, MSPs and agents.
- Creating and managing a deal desk to act as a clearing house for contracts, price quotes and orders for Alliance and Channel partners.
- Creating partner specific sales presentations & working with training to modify training courses for teaching partner account teams on how to sell and position Faction solutions
- Establishing, culturing and enhancing quantifiable business relationships with new and existing Faction channel partners
- Managing a sales enablement portal for product training and deal registration
- Understanding partner business models and assisting them in building effective and profitable MRR practices using Faction Solutions as a launching platform for those lines of business
- Executing and enhancing Channel Enablement Programs to drive revenue
- Driving additive deal flow and registration from existing channel partner community
- Proactively communicating accurate forecast with Sales Management
- Functioning within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to increase mind share and deal flow from Channel Partner Community
- Requires an investment in time and energy around increasing partner productivity
- Activities are highly visible and paramount to customer satisfaction
- Must responsibly and ethically represent Faction
- Travel requirement of ~25%
- Three Plus years in a similar channel development role
- Three to five references from customers and partners
- $$ Motivated with a Desire to Win
- Experience selling in a multi-tier channel environment
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding revenue and quota targets
- Possess a deep understanding of Cloud, IaaS and Virtualization
- Experience with Enterprise-Caliber CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA from an accredited university
- Specific sales and technology skills related to NetApp, VMware, EMC, Dell, AWS and other public cloud providers
- VMware VSP certification