Agent Coordinator, RES Team at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
The Real Estate Services team is responsible for managing and implementing Evolve’s overall real estate strategy. Evolve’s goal is to educate the real estate community, support prospective home buyers looking to get into short-term rental, and assist our existing owners when they are selling their properties. These goals align with the broader Evolve mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone.
As a Real Estate Services Agent Coordinator you will be tasked with growing and maintaining Evolve’s Preferred Agent Network, supporting the collection and payment of referral commissions, supporting rental income projection requests, and managing projects related to both buyer and seller agent referral pipelines. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Real Estate Services.
What You'll Do:
- Manage activities within Salesforce including processing leads, tracking, and reporting to grow the Evolve real estate agent partner network
- Source and maintain relationships with new Preferred Agent partners for future buyer and seller referrals
- Monitor and develop solutions for better agent referral pipeline tracking
- Monitor successful referral transactions and manage the referral commission payment funnel
- Review, format, and send rental income estimates to real estate agents and potential buyers
- Drive Evolve brand awareness with our growing database of agent partners
- Support efforts related to our growing database of potential home buyers
- Support efforts related to retaining existing Evolve properties
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- General knowledge of the real estate industry preferred
- 1 year of sales / customer facing experience preferred
- Proven success as an account manager or similar role
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to make informed decisions utilizing data analysis
- Self starter looking for a challenge on a growing team
- Willingness to initiate and implement new systems in order to increase process efficiency
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, compensation is based on a base pay plus variable pay model. Our base pay is $42,000 - $45,000 annually ($20.19 - $21.63/hr), based on a 40-hour workweek. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable monthly bonus based on individual performance.
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.