Agency Account Coordinator at AdCellerant
AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
The Account Coordinator will provide overall day-to-day administrative and customer service support for our Account Management team to ensure the effective execution of client needs and objectives. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a strong worth ethic, a “can do” attitude, and an ability to pivot quickly between various tasks assigned.
- Strategy: Work as an extension of our Account Management team, helping address problems, questions, and needs for a set list of clients and partners. A Coordinator needs to be strategic in managing their time among auditing campaign performance, assisting with tracking and creative management, answering client questions and assisting in client meetings.
- Execution: Assist Account Managers as assigned. Identify roadblocks to the successful execution of our growing volume of strategies, campaigns, onboarding tasks, and other duties. Monitor campaign performance to ensure they are meeting KPIs, and work with our creative team and operations teams to facilitate key tasks.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role. External communication will include some interaction with clients and partners to request materials, troubleshoot tracking, and answer questions.
- Team Building: As a growing company, we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Interest in Advertising and Media Planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, fast learner
- Highly organized and able to work with a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Willingness to take direction
- Successfully multi-tasks with collaborative team structure and open work environment
- Strong MS office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a requirement