Administrative Associate III - Accounting Clerk at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Finance Strategic Support Unit delivers the expertise and business acumen to increase value across the enterprise by providing actionable information with recommendations and opportunities to drive sustainable business growth.
Administrative Associate III – Accounting Clerk
What You’ll Do:
- Process weekly timesheets and leave accruals.
- Process work order requests.
- Answer timekeeping system questions from employees.
- Enter and post journal entries to the general ledger.
- Process disbursements and deposits as the Petty Cash Custodian for Accounting.
- Prepare assigned account reconciliations, including investigation of variances.
- Miscellaneous data entry as assigned.
- Provide other administrative support as assigned.
- Present labor training to new hires.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Internet Explorer.
- Must be a team contributor and have the ability to actively support a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be willing to work hours demanded during month and year end accounting cycles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task and manage/prioritize multiple customer requests.
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $19.71 - $26.44 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.