Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Accounts Payable Processing Specialist
Prologis is looking for an AP Processing Specialist to join an established team and make an immediate impact! This role will be responsible for entering and coding vouchers, driving policies and procedures for AP, and identifying and implementing process improvements.
Here’s how to do that:
- Review approximately 100 invoices daily and accurately apply general ledger coding when not identified by Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Review daily invoice coding exceptions and ensure errors are fixed timely
- Reconcile property utility accounts and clear reconciling differences timely
- Research and reconcile outstanding checks and report unclaimed property to appropriate states when applicable
- Monitor AP help desk inbox to ensure inquiries are followed up on within 2 business day
- Collaborate with Real Estate and Customer Experience managers through monthly meetings to focus continuous improvements and building relationships
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with teammates, property managers, customers and accountants
- Other duties as assigned
Tell us if you’re ready.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with relevant AP experience or Bachelor’s degree in Business related field (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Outlook, Word), PeopleSoft (preferred) and adept at learning new systems
- Analytical thinker with the ability to research, problem solve, and resolve reconciling items
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to complete assigned work accurately and timely
- Exceptionally strong communicator with proven ability to work in a collaborative manner across numerous functions and departments
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks and/or projects in a fast-paced environment at one time along with the ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated ability to learn and then routinely apply policies and procedures without daily instruction and under general supervision
- Provide a high degree of customer service to internal customers and the field offices and be cognizant of situations to be elevated to supervisor
- Takes ownership of personal development, creates a positive team spirit and supports company/ department initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to confidently, clearly and concisely communicate issues and suggested resolutions with management and internal audiences
- Able to make decisions individually and be accountable for those decisions, but also knows when to involve management
- Conscientious and detail-oriented to produce accurate financial data with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
Target base compensation range of: $21.00-23.00/hour, plus target bonus to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time