Account Services Associate Specialist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Responsible for analyzing, interpreting and processing client transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviews transaction requests and authorizations. Processes transactions. Responsible for timely and accurate reconciliation of transactions. Maintains department processing standards in productivity and quality.
- Responsible for tracking responses to client inquires in order to inform the development of guides that enable to swift resolution of recurring issues.
- Preforms duties as assigned to improve business processes, the timing and quality of client transactions, and the level of support available.
- Works to learn and understand business processes and service requirements.
- May communicate either verbally or in writing with clients.
- High school / GED certificate or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 0+ years of total relevant work experience
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Works on assignments that are routine in nature and which follow accepted practice. Normally follows established procedures on assignments, and requires general instructions for most assignments. Works under close supervision with little latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to two years of experience in a customer-service or data-entry related position in a service industry. One or more years of banking experience is preferred.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$13 - 20
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.