Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
Do you have a history of achieving sales targets and a continual drive to develop your sales proficiency? Someone who likes to take initiative and go above and beyond expectations? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
What You'll Do
- The Account Manager role provides the opportunity to cultivate and close new relationships, driving deals from start to finish, while also growing existing customer accounts. This role will pursue a targeted list of named install base accounts and identify net new relationships/ opportunities within this base selling FORM.com’s market-leading mobile data collection solution. The ideal candidate will have a combination of software sales and solution experience with a proven track record of sourcing and closing deals.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Pursue new opportunities by finding and winning new accounts with industry-leading brands
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with critical decision makers and influencers across departments within existing target accounts
- Negotiate and close opportunities, ensuring the company’s goals, renewal goals, and individual quotas are all achieved
- Provide strategic account management, ensuring products/solutions support short and long-term customer business objectives
- Develop and execute account and market strategies
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver a world-class experience to our prospects and customers
- Record and document all activities in Salesforce
Who You Are
- 3+ years of full-cycle recurring software sales (SaaS)
- Track record of top achievement
- Experience with a recurring revenue business that has grown rapidly
- Competitive natureExcellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful hands-on product and software solutions sales experience
- Ability to maintain relationships
- Track record of success in sourcing, cultivating, and closing business
- Willingness to travel 10% or more as neededWhy Join our Team?
- We are the best at what we do!
- You'll have the ability to partner with market leaders with global exposure
- We have a performance-driven culture and team-oriented approach
- Everyone shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly environment
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description