Who You Are
You have Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, coworkers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
Founded in 2006, Alchemer is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Alchemer has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on Alchemer’s products and services can be found on our website (www.alchemer.com).
We are seeking a driven, relationship and sales focused Account Manager. Account Managers oversee a portfolio of assigned Alchemer customers with significant growth opportunity, manage their renewal process, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities from this portfolio. The goal of the Account Manager is to drive value to customers to retain customers and grow your book of business through upselling and cross-selling our products and services.
During the course of your day you will proactively work with your customers to uncover their business priorities and align Alchemer solutions with their needs. Additionally, you will work with your assigned accounts to make sure they have access to the appropriate resources, are adopting the software within their organization, and are overall successful in their engagement with us.
How you will spend your days:
- Grow and retain your portfolio accounts while holding a growth quota of $600K+
- Develop and maintain territory and strategic account plans that increase value for both Alchemer and the customers over time
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to the satisfaction of all involved parties
- Maintain adequate pipeline to meet quota goals
- Perform Account Reviews/Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Report on account status to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track account metrics, maintaining accurate and consistent data in SFDC to demonstrate pipeline and opportunities
What you bring to this role:
- Experience in Account Management (1 to 3+ years), managing a high volume of accounts
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with our customers ensuring peace-of-mind, and confidence in our ability to meet their data collection needs and provide the tools and support necessary for them to be successful with their projects
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Account and Territory Planning for a portfolio of accounts with varying sales velocity
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies including identifying opportunities, cross-selling, qualifying, forecasting, proposals, pricing models, sales closure, revenue generation, contract negotiations, campaign management, and product positioning
- Skilled in Salesforce.com