Account Manager at Pocket Outdoor Media
Pocket Outdoor Media is seeking an Account Manager to join our fast-paced and growing revenue operations team! The Account Manager (AM) will lead digital advertising campaigns for Yoga Journal, Clean Eating, Better Nutrition and Oxygen from RFP to execution. This position is crucial in supporting the Advertising Sales team through campaign planning, implementation, and execution for custom content creation, custom production, social and digital media campaigns. The Account Manager will also work closely with the National Endemic Sales Director on the development and distribution plan for email marketing/list growth and overall newsletter strategy. This role requires excellent communication skills and comfort interfacing with internal and external teams.
- Participate in brainstorms with Ad Sales and Integrated Marketing teams to create strategic custom campaigns, providing pricing and planning support for creative ideation
- Work closely with National Endemic Sales Director to build best in class sales decks for custom advertising campaigns
- Assemble strategic and competitive media plans based on creative ideation and client KPIs
- Work with Ad Operations team to communicate client needs from point-of-sale through campaign wrap, owning all aspects of the post-sale process internally and externally
- Partner with Project Management and Creative teams to manage custom production and client review process to ensure quality and efficiency
- Partner with Ad Operations team to ensure successful ad trafficking, campaign delivery and client satisfaction
- Track and report on client delivery and make optimization recommendations
- Work with sales, marketing and editorial to develop and produce annual audience surveys on demographics, psychographics, training habits, purchasing preferences, intent-to-buy, etc.
- Coordinate with Audience Development team to ensure B2B, email, and Facebook strategies to grow the business.
- Proactively seek opportunities for clients, create new learning material, and present new opportunities to sales team.
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising or media required
- Media planning and/or account management experience preferred
- Strong understanding of digital advertising processes including DFP
- Strong understanding current digital marketplace trends
- Strong understanding of advertising measurement tools and success metrics
- Self-starter and solutions- oriented