Recurly’s Account Manager is part of the post-Sales Customer Team and is responsible for commercial activities for existing Recurly customers. This role is key for ensuring our customers have the best combination of Recurly capabilities at the best price. This role partners closely with Customer Success Managers and Customer Operations to perform cross-selling, upselling, modifying contracts, and renewing annual contracts.
The ideal candidate has a strong background managing a book of business across a range of customer sizes and industries. A successful individual is very familiar with the renewal and contract process, and is able to successfully negotiate pricing and sell add-on features. Also key to success is the ability to understand customer pain points and articulate product and pricing solutions to address these.
- Manage and own selling, pricing and contractual process for customers of various sizes and industries.
- Achieve quarterly renewal rate targets for assigned accounts
- Maintain accurate forecast activities for assigned accounts
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of Recurly products and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Identify and pursue upgrade and expansion opportunities within our customer base
- 2+ years in an account management, quota-carrying role
- Experience managing accounts across diverse geography, size and industries
- Effective time-management, impeccable organizational skills and flexibility to adapt to change
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience working with and selling complex pricing models
- Ability to engage interpersonally with all levels of an organization
- Able to thrive in a matrixed organizational structure
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description