Freshworks provides organizations of all sizes with SaaS customer engagement solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues. The company's products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc., is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks' headquarters are located in San Mateo, CA, with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for driving sales into existing defined accounts. Your accounts will all have strategic importance to the growth of the region. You will work with teams across Freshworks to manage all aspects of the sales process including business development, lead management, qualification, evaluation and closing. This role is quota carrying mission based, and an integral to our success.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Along with your manager, define and execute plans for your accounts, and then exceed your sales goals through stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying and closing opportunities
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, by assessing and moving many activities simultaneously
- Grow, manage and track customer contact and install base within your accounts
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgable about their key business challenges
- Use resources effectively, including MRE, SDR, Pre-Sales, Support, Project Manager and Product Managers to meet your sales goals
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
Our Perfect Match
- 2+ years experience of selling a technical software product as an AM
- You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new teams into the Freshworks world to maximize revenue. You are a Hunter and a Farmer and a Closer at heart
- Highly driven individual with an executive focus, a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Freshworks mission. Able to go beyond relationship management
- Experience of SaaS is a must, experience of customer support, CRM or ITSM is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is a requirement
- Showed consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory selling a technical product
- You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You do not fear transparency or debate
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks’ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provides customer experience and service management solutions that are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks counts 3000+ team members, 40,000+ customers, and has raised $327 million in capital from brand investors including Accel, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital with a recent valuation of more than $3.5 billion.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades for its growth and innovation including ranking #16 in the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, the Economic Times Startup of the Year, and listings on Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, CRM Lead Management, Sales Force Automation & IT Service Management. Freshworks was ranked as a top 25 company to work for during the COVID-19 pandemic by Battery Ventures/Glassdoor.
Freshworks’ suite of products transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, includes Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks is committed to diversity and inclusion. We celebrate and respect each other's differences. We recognize that our collective uniqueness is integral to the success of our products, our culture and our organization.
More information is available at www.freshworks.com.