Account Manager at Percolate
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of two key categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
The Account Management organization is responsible for all aspects of client relationship management, business value realization, and continued solution adoption. Account Managers work cross functionally with Account Executives (sales), Professional Services, Customer Success and Solutions Consulting to meet the needs of customers, renew existing accounts, and expand the Percolate platform across the customer’s organization. Our customer base continues to expand, and we are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
Success metrics include product adoption, contract renewal attainment, and overall growth of the portfolio. Ideal candidates will be innovative, action-oriented, and results driven when partnering with executives at enterprise customers.
- 3+ years of relevant account management experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quota via renewals and expansion sales
- Experience with consultative sales process, SaaS (ideally MarTech) and working with leading Enterprise organizations and their software deployments
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing, content marketing, marketing project management, marketing analytics and agency dynamics
- Ability to build relationships with senior executives, ideally in marketing and IT management, managing top-down, bottom-up relationships within your customer accounts, and applying formal strategic account planning and sales methodologies
- Preparing and negotiating renewals, rightsizing existing contracts based on usage and revised pricing models, and legal/procurement negotiations experience
- Communicating with customers about complex ideas and transformative concepts that will benefit them, including C-Level presentation experience
- Identifying business challenges and shape solutions that fit the Percolate platform vision
- Thinking on your feet and staying calm under pressure
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and proactive individual, with history of achieving goals and exceptional client service
- Strong customer references
- Complete ownership for customer renewals
- Identify and put together strategic account plans that map out expansion and other upsell opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and expansions to meet quota objectives
- Be customer’s primary day-to-day point-of-contact and quarterback customer’s needs and requirements.
- Develop and manage the delivery of regular Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to ensure mutually agreed upon business objectives are being achieved, customer is clear on the value being delivered and a clear path of growth is established for the partnership
- Manage the customer relationship across all levels: executive, stakeholders and users
- Work with Account Executive (if assigned to customer) to identify and engage new business opportunities in other divisions/regions of given customer
- Leverage Percolate’s Services Teams to increase usage, drive product adoption, and optimize current investment, while identifying opportunities for expanded use and possible integrations into the customer’s process and existing marketing technology
- Work in close collaboration with Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Product, Support and Services teams to resolve issues and improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
- Maintain working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Percolate services and of Percolate internal operational processes