Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible to proactively maintain and optimize cellular accounts of all sizes. This will include but is not limited to: holding monthly meetings with your clients to make them aware of cost savings areas, as well as ways to prevent overages, provide the client with monthly reports and customer service to streamline their mobile processes and provide support based on each client’s needs to ensure a high level of customer retention.
- Assist clients in managing mobile devices by operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the client
- Ability to take on clients in the range of 50-10,000 lines
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Accurately put together Rate Plan Changes
- Check Real Time Usage for clients with strong attention to detail
- Prepare reports and perform monthly bill reviews with clients
- Develop strong client relationships for customer retention and increase sales by up-selling
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience within mobility as an Account manager, key account manager or other relevant experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with CRM software and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals and quota
- Excellent ability to negotiate with carriers on behalf of the client
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in team environment
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-T7GM71Q6U?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, incredible benefits, competitive salary and bonus, and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!