At Mercury Healthcare, we empower healthcare organizations to create seamless consumer experiences and improve outcomes to build healthier communities. As an Account Manager this individual will effectively leverage and strengthen existing client relationships while building new relations with client executive teams (C-Suite), Quality, Marketing, Physician Relations, Physicians and other relevant influencers & decision makers. Whether our clients want to build brand awareness, acquire new patients, manage a population or drive loyalty – we have consumer and patient engagement solutions to help meet their business objectives.
What you will do:
This individual will be responsible for sustainable and measurable client value with resulting retention and revenue growth via a consultative approach to:
- Creative and strategic problem solving at accounts
- Develop the strategies needed to help clients make informed decision through a consultative sales approach
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships
- Build relationships and establish rapport with key decision makers including Marketing, Population Health, IT, Strategy, Clinical and C-Suite members within assigned client base
- Develop and pitch client proposals and opportunities
- Meet quarterly annual sales and retention goals
- Work closely with internal teams to identify key strategies to maximize impact of client campaigns
- Developing and executing individualized plans focused on business impact and competitive differentiation
- Effectively blends the need to be a brand champion, a data expert, and a client consultant in order to maximize territory sales
- Educating relevant stakeholders surrounding the comparative benefits, effective use, and deployment of HG’s scaled integrated digital/online marketing strategies and solutions
- Increasing customer satisfaction, visibility, and client endorsement regarding the measurable results and tangible value of HG’s programs among key client stakeholders
- This role will also provide strategic guidance in the areas of patient acquisition and retention, market development, digital marketing, quality transparency including benchmarking & measurement, competitive differentiation and physician relations strategies
- Be a Customer Consultant. Analyze the customer’s use of the product and identify trends and success metrics by running reports with our data visualization tools. Share opportunities with customers for greater efficiency, optimization and ROI.
- Prioritize and surface issues to Managers that may lead to client attrition risk
- Be a Project Manager (even without the certification) to coordinate and influence internal and external teams to resolve escalated client issues.
- Get curious, be proactive, investigate, create solutions, adapt, iterate, learn!
What you will bring:
- Self-starter thriving on a high level of independent work
- 5+ years of advertising and software client success and sales preferred
- Familiarity working with complex health systems or large enterprise customers
- Experience selling into Brands or Advertising Agencies or knowledge of Digital Marketing/Advertising is required
- Ability to maximize sales calls and efficiently manage travel budgets
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics and reporting and Salesforce
- Strong presentation, negotiation and consultative selling skills
- Experience selling advertising and promotion programs to marketers
- The ability to deftly navigate difficult customer conversations
- Commission plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
Who we are:
Mercury Healthcare is a technology and data analytics company that empowers healthcare organizations to engage consumers and optimize provider networks to accelerate growth. Our customers benefit from more than 30 years’ experience driving intelligent engagement, aligning physicians, and enabling personalized healthcare journeys. Learn more at mercuryhealthcare.com.
Mercury Healthcare believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Remote (reporting to Birmingham, AL location)