Account Manager - Renewal, Mid Market at Church Community Builder
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
Be part of a team that strengthens and renews the ongoing partnerships we have with our amazing customers. The Account Management team delivers a world-class experience to our customers through thoughtful and strategic communication and advocacy.
About the Position:
The Account Manager - Renewal, Mid Market role is a high impact position that necessitates execution of sales, relationship management, contract negotiation, platform expansion, and client satisfaction. This position is accountable for customer retention and growth through the annual renewal process, and will work with our Customer Success Managers in serving our existing mid-market Pushpay customers to maintain their satisfaction and renewal of their next contract. This role is responsible for structuring long-term agreements and pricing with customers, minimizing financial attrition, identifying growth opportunities and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes. Account Managers are responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success while maximizing the financial results for Pushpay.
- Become an expert within our customer vertical and of your assigned accounts
- Manage renewal process, account pipeline within Salesforce, and negotiate multi-variable contracts
- Research and prepare engagement strategy prior to each renewal
- Partner with CSM to develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer experience and retention
- Partner with CSM to grow book of business by uncovering additional opportunities within existing customers
- Partner with CSM to drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Pushpay platform
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant account management experience
- 1-2 years of experience in contract negotiations, B2B sales or account management focused on customer renewals within the technology or software industry
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must
- Strengths and interest that lead to success in a fast-paced, quota-driven, collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector-- including understanding and knowledge of culture, leaders, organizations, and structures-- is a plus