Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Senior Account Manager to join our world-class sales team. You will evangelize our modern endpoint management cloud platform to our customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS, activate participants in driving customer delight, and love to help our clients expand their use of Automox. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to work within a team to drive customer retention and expansion with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers (or equivalent experience). Furthermore, successful candidates will possess the desire and comfort to step into a role that they themselves will help shape.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s existing business revenue growth through renewals and account expansion opportunities through prospecting and partnering with Client Success Management (CSM) peers
- Develop strong relationships with accounts to understand continually evolving business needs
- Coordinate with CSM and New Business teams to resolve customer concerns and issues
- Develop processes and KPIs to effectively manage and track retention and growth pipeline
- Identify revenue risks and create steps for risk mitigation in collaboration with CSM and Sales Leaders
- Provide qualitative assessment of renewals, attrition and major performance drivers to Leadership
- Maintain customer database integrity, maintain complete/accurate records of sales activity in support system
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-7 years of account sales experience in the software security industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS
- Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including c-level
- Practice and preach efficiency and have an intuition for opportunity
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $61,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.