Account Manager, Partnerships at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire an Account Manager to support the growth of our provider network. In this role, you will create long-term, trusting relationships with our medical practice partners to support an integrated healthcare model that highlights mental health as an integral part of overall wellness. You will join a passionate, supportive, and highly collaborative team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are a relationship builder at heart and have proven sales experience. You enjoy developing creative and innovative solutions to establish programs and processes. You are results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Within one month, understand and utilize our tools and processes required for the role. Manage ongoing communication with 100+ accounts
- Within two months, reenergize and re-engage with existing partnerships to increase engagement in 80% of accounts. Work closely with Account Executives to create a seamless handoff. Engage in care coordination efforts for small and medium sized private practice accounts
- Within three months, ensure the timely delivery of services and product to clients, resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust, and establish physician champions with high performing partners.
- Within six months, partner with the clinical team on new innovations to drive physician participation in the program, maintain monthly engagement goals.
- Within one year, achieve and sustain triple digits account performance and partnership growth.
- 3+ years in a role managing medical or healthcare related accounts
- Proven background in structural organization experience and departmental scale
- Analytical skills that translate into actionable planning
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a clinical team
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $60,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In you cover letter, please share how your experience aligns with this role.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.