Account Manager, Partner Development at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Partner Development Account Manager works closely with our local, on the ground service partners (housekeepers and maintenance individuals). Our Partners ensure a world class experience for our homeowners and guests.
You will be responsible for managing and providing support to a select group of partner accounts. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who has strong communication and issue resolution skills. In this role, you provide ongoing development and training to our partners in regards to best practices for servicing vacation rentals and working with our homeowners.
In this role you will:
- Oversee a group of select Preferred Partner accounts
- Conflict resolution with Partners and owners (both verbally and written)
- Performance tracking of partners to ensure quality service and property performance
- Address guest complaints and negative reviews to prevent issues from occurring again
- Be the expert reference for partners about business best practices: pricing, invoicing, contracts, termination, and other operational aspects of operating housekeeping company
- Provide phone and email support to all Evolve partners as assigned
- Weekly tasks as assigned (i.e. emailing partners about negative reviews or feedback from owners)
- Rotating weekend phone coverage
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- A results and data driven approach
- Enthusiasm for learning about the Vacation Rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.