Account Manager, Media Planning at SpotX
Join the SpotX team as an Account Manager, Media Planning in Denver (Broomfield), CO.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households.
The Account Manager, Media Planning works directly with sales and demand teams to plan and build successful proposals for online video ad campaigns that will run on the SpotX platform.
- Work directly with sales and demand teams to understand client objectives and media strategies.
- Oversee the planning and building of proposals for online video ad campaigns.
- Look to grow and support a portfolio of accounts and work with sales to help win new business.
- Oversee the reporting and analytics on a portfolio of accounts across the SpotX platform.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Requirements and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university (preferred) or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional business relationships
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
Travel Time: 25% or less
- This position is based in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, and parental leave.
- The base compensation range for this role: $52,000 - $60,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 10 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.
Learn more at www.spotx.tv and follow @SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.