AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We’re reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable. With more than 70 systems installed across North America, Japan, and Europe, we’re increasing the value that can be extracted from recyclable material through superior separation, purity enhancement, and identification of new end markets for reuse and recycling.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals shares a passion for the promise technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is excited to announce the opening of the Inside Account Manager position. This important customer success and quota-based sales role works within the North American sales organization is focused on post sale customer engagement and selling new solutions, upgrades, maintenance contracts, and other renewal and subscription services for an assigned existing client group. This role uses telephone, email and other technology tools to remotely interface with clients and execute short/long term revenue and profitability targets. B2B end-user clients range from small/mid-market owner/operators to larger, regional enterprises and national account locations, in the recycling industry.
As our Inside Account Manager, you will work to:
- Collaborate with field sales team to develop new business within assigned accounts in joint team selling approach.
- Drive and exceed quarterly business plans for new solutions, upgrades, maintenance contracts and other renewal and subscription service contracts for assigned existing accounts.
- Achieve company sales objectives established for assigned accounts by developing and strengthening client relationships through telephone, email and other technology tools to remotely interface. Uncover customer needs, identify new opportunities, and execute campaigns.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for clients by coordinating communications between the client, assigned field rep, operations, service/support and other internal resources to ensure a smooth installation/implementation and transition to post sale communications.
- Act as the lead post sale/installation point of contact for assigned clients and coordinate, align and leverage other internal groups/functions like operations, service, etc.
- Nurture on-going relationships with clients to increase customer loyalty through regular engagement and by monitoring customer utilization, product performance, and overall satisfaction, coordinating with key internal teams like operations, service/support, product and leveraging existing and new reports/information on product performance, maintenance, etc.
- Engage and coordinate internal resources, including sales leadership, technical resources, subject matter experts, customer care, and regional sales expertise for field visits as needed to manage relationships, develop opportunities, define solutions or win sales.
- Conduct contract negotiations for service and SW subscription agreements in line with established guidelines. Drive and align internal stakeholders to leverage resources and develop winning solutions and proposals.
- Utilize internal sales processes to support departmental sales objectives, reporting requirements and goals to ensure organizational sales standards are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years sales or customer success experience, building and growing a book of business to existing clients including sales to mid-markets to meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Ability to effectively and impactfully communicate and influence through telephone, email and other IT tools to develop and sell solutions.
- Experience selling sw subscription and/or service contracts for capital equipment or high-tech systems or HW solutions; waste management or recycling industry experience a plus
- Strong consultative/value selling skills and ability to influence service utilization and technology expansion in customer organizations. Ability to successfully challenge, educate and evangelize customers.
- Strong and demonstrated business acumen and savvy in technology
- Ability to understand large scale technology implementation and capital equipment deals
- Demonstrated agility and ability to be adaptive, with a high willingness to learn
- Experience communicating and developing relationships with business owner/operators and senior leadership, and with decision makers/influencers across an organization
- BA/BS degree, preferably in business or engineering/technical
- Experience with Salesforce and ability to support and utilize company SPMs and sales tracking tools
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time to client locations and overnight stays
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.