About the Team
The Customer Success Team help’s publishers grow by delivering proactive and dedicated full-stack customer success, support, and analysis across all functions of their business.
About the Job
You’ll manage the satisfaction, success, and growth of Sovrn’s DACH accounts to understand common trends, identify best practices, and find opportunities for growth in specific verticals. You'll be able to analyze these trends and formulate solutions to help them better understand and thrive in the ever-changing landscape of our industry. Partnering with the other Account Managers, and the marketing and design team to create and implement processes that set your accounts up for success, continued opportunity, and a lasting, fruitful relationship with Sovrn. You will be introducing additional products and services that Sovrn offers to your accounts through marketing campaigns, QBRs and video conferences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Actively engage with your accounts to execute, implement, and improve what should feel like a personalized Sovrn experience
- Regularly track the overall health of your publishers and identify solutions to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify industry trends
- Identify metrics/KPIs that help your customers understand if they are achieving the long term goals they have set
- Nurture your relationship with account stakeholders into one of advocacy
- Manage and facilitate the process as your accounts advance through product implementations
- Develop and execute a regular cadence for collaborative, productive conversations, providing insights on their performance, health, and growth opportunities
You are a self-starter and able to get the job done without micro-management. You must be comfortable with volatility and change as this is a complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing industry, and should be comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in programmatic advertising on the supply or demand side
- Account management experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, organize, and analyze large data sets in order to identify trends and develop actionable recommendations
- A passion for problem solving and turning challenges into opportunities for business growth
- See obstacles as opportunities
- Be curious and a natural problem-solver
- Strongly value learning
- Cross product selling and up-selling experience
- Affiliate program knowledge
- Strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Jira, Confluence, SalesForce, Customer Success tools/solutions
- Familiarity in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (Vlookups, Formulas Pivot Tables, etc)
Position Reports to: Director, Accounts Team
Location: Germany (Remote)
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.