Account Manager-Healthcare at Travelers Haven
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for both the creation and development of relationships with customers in your target market. You will be tasked with prospecting and cold calling new opportunities to identify decision-makers and key business executives as well as deepening and maintaining long-term relationships with all accounts in your portfolio. A self-driven individual, with a strong customer service background as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
Your success will be based on the ability to act as the liaison between internal departments and your clients, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our product and services. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are crucial skills for this role.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Executing daily prospecting and outbound business development efforts.
- Continually identifying and growing opportunities within your portfolio.
- Create and present monthly/quarterly business reviews with key accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing customers
- Act as an advocate for your clients
- Consistently meet or exceed daily KPI requirements
Required Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in account management or sales required
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM
- Ability to use consultative sales approach to identify additional opportunities within current customer base
- Utilize analytical tools to identify trends in customer account usage
- Available for travel (up to 20%)
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.