Account Manager, DSP Operations at SpotX (now part of Magnite)
Join our team in Denver, CO as an Account Manager, DSP Operations.
We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The DSP Operations Account Manager is responsible for managing their DSP account portfolio across all Magnite platforms, and is the go-to resource both internally and externally for all operational inquiries. You’ll optimize the buyers’ performance on Magnite platforms. You’ll identify, pitch, and execute client growth opportunities. You’ll ensure buyers fully capitalize on Magnite extensive product capabilities and technology.
As the DSP Operations Account Manager you will:
- Monitor and optimize client media spend and performance; troubleshoot execution with both internal teams and clients
- Uncover product solutions and facilitate these initiatives internally
- Work closely with sales teams to assess client strategies and revenue growth opportunities
- Work closely with Sales, Supply, and Media Planning teams to ensure the success of campaign delivery
- Deepen relationships with DSP stakeholders in order to maximize growth opportunities, drive product utilization, and train clients on Magnite products and capabilities.
- Partner with Magnite agency/brand team to optimize their buying through a given DSP.
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to help implement new processes for efficiency and collaboration
Our ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communications, and presentation skills; and effective in client interactions.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills; including the ability to spot trends in large data sets
- Possess an understanding of online advertising dynamics, trends, and technologies is preferred
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail, proactive prioritization, and delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Problem identifier and solver
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition, high energy and the will to succeed
- The base compensation range for this role is between $62,000 - $70,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation and equity (NASDAQ: MGNI)
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires