This position may have access to Protected Data.
As a key member of our Account Management Team, the Account Manager is responsible for working hands on with the Channel Team and the Regional Directors in developing and growing the gross profit of their overall account base of customers.
- Desire to build and optimize the post-sale customer relationships daily, while driving customer satisfaction.
- Become a main point of contact for the customer account base
- Perform day to day management of the assigned accounts and have complete awareness, daily, of the top account’s activity.
- Upsell and cross sell into customer account base to attain and beat the quota
- Position and sell our paid CPaaS services
- Accurately forecast Sales & Revenue expectations
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Champion customer needs/concerns from the account base to the Director of Account Management and across the internal departments.
- Do quarterly Account Reviews for your highest billing customers.
- Contact your highest billing accounts at least once a month.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Top performer of driving growth in Sales revenue and Gross Profit through an account base.
- Strong experience in supporting and the selling of SaaS products
- Establishing strong relationships with customers and partners to align on the overall approach in supported regions.
- Complete understanding of IntelePeer’s product set and the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer.
- An understanding of Customer Success Management and how to adapt to daily activity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact daily with customers at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic; a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to build a comprehensive Account Plan to facilitate deeper/wider relationships in assigned accounts
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and understanding of Customer Success (CSM).
- Proficient in Cisco WebEx
- 5+ years’ experience in account management and customer experience
- Strong experience in the SaaS and CPaaS industries with knowledge of SIP trunking, Unified Communications, cloud-based communications for the Enterprise and Contact Center market
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others