Account Manager, Agency at Adswerve, Inc.
As an Account Manager, you will work on the Account Management Department as an entry-level assigned liaison to our Agency and Direct Marketer accounts. Account Managers proactively manage and service a portfolio of low-touch clients, as well as assist clients in leveraging the benefits of the Google Marketing Platform to achieve desired campaign performance.
Our Account Managers are ultimately responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the digital marketing industry and Adswerve workflows and processes. All members of our Account Management Department are expected to go above and beyond to ensure the growth and satisfaction of his/her assigned clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain successful client relationships by proactively seeking engagement opportunities with low-touch accounts
- Partner with Sales and Services Department to support a client portfolio with the goal of supporting client goals and achievement of objectives
- Work with Services Department to keep the flow of client presentations and discussions on track, providing insight where necessary
- Develop an overall understanding of each Google Marketing Platform product in order to articulate the value to clients
- Monitor and negotiate service contracts and hourly project renewals as needed
- Assist Finance with context on overdue invoices and future project plans
- Assists with Adswerve partner relationships as they correspond to a dedicated book of business
- Document key client communications and activities within the ticketing system and/or Salesforce
- Team player embracing the overall Adswerve vision and culture
- Self-starter, quick learner, and a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Unrivaled people skills
- A passion for going above and beyond for your clients
- Outstanding organizational, written, and oral communication
- Excellent personal and professional references.
- 1+ years Advertising Agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with programmatic digital media buying via DSP solutions (Turn, RocketFuel, DV 360, Trade Desk, Amobee, etc.) and/or Paid Search platform (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Bing, Baidu, etc) and/or Social Media & Amazon platform expertise
- Proficiency in Google Analytics a plus
- Assumes a high level of enthusiasm
This position pays a base salary of 65,000 - 75,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle, Chicago and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- “Work From Home Light” days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.