Account Executive at Zen Planner
Club Automation is the leading club management software for health & athletic clubs and medical wellness centers. Club Automation’s comprehensive web-based solution currently serves over 400 enterprise-grade facilities nationwide. Increase revenue, reduce cost, and engage customers with our sophisticated, intuitive system backed by a team of industry experts.Job Description
The Account Executive find leads, close sales, support existing clients, formulate sales strategies, and communicate product value to clients. The Account Executive will primarily work with smaller accounts and focus much of their time on additional product sales.
The Account Executive reports to the Senior Territory Manager.
· Achieve sale quota monthly
· Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
· Maintain a database of contact information.
· Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
· Handle complaints and negotiations.
· Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
· Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers
· Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
· 50% Travel RequiredQualifications
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
· Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
· Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
· Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
· Strong work ethic and ability to execute critical imperatives
· Database management skills
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· One (1) to Two (2) years of sales experience
· Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
· Experience with Solutions Selling
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Three (3) years of sales experienceAdditional Information
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.