Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Denver, Remote
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Senior
Travel: Some travel may be required
At NurseFly, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We’re starting by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry. We empower nurses and other healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals take the headache out of finding a great job, and for healthcare employers, making it easier and faster to find great talent. Through the NurseFly platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
You are an entrepreneurial account executive able to own the development of a territory of health systems from demand generation through close. You will be responsible for prioritizing your territory, engaging HR executives and coordinating internal resources to deliver a great hiring experience to customers. You must be able to help customers quantify their hiring challenges and position the NurseFly solution to deliver business value. Expertise in healthcare or HR sales is helpful but not required.
NurseFly is a small and rapidly growing disruptor in healthcare. Our sales team is responsible for helping us to develop and grow new relationships. Sales is specifically focused on growing our relationships with health systems. Our organization is cross functional so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Strong Pipeline Generation Skills
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and experience with HR technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Become knowledgeable in the NurseFly platform and understand your territory
- Develop a prospecting plan to engage HR executives in your territory
- Become certified on the NurseFly demo and messaging
- Develop strong relationships with the BDR and CSM team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Develop a strong pipeline of customer conversations in your territory
- Help customer develop and quantify their challenges related to hiring
- Create your own collateral to help explain the value of NurseFly to your prospects
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Help onboard your first customers and ensure they have the right resources to deliver on their hiring programs
- Interact with customers executives and aid with adoption/growth
- Collaborate with other teams in product and marketing to improve our sales process and features
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
NurseFly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.