Account Executive at IHS Markit Digital
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:05 p.m. (MST) on Monday, October 19, 2020
- Complete ownership of the Corporate Services business across the Northeast.
- Manage, retain and upsell key accounts.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Drive client engagement.
- Monitor for the early identification of “at risk” clients.
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss client needs and challenges.
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner.
- Increase solutions per client
- Decrease cancel rate
- Improve price increase effectiveness
- Improve overall renewal process and reduce billing errors
- Increase market feedback on new product opportunity inside and outside IR
- Develop a more effective team-based approach with product owners on new business initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- BA or BS Degree in related field, Corporate Investor Relations experience a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of Sales and/or client-facing experience with IRO’s
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity a must
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer service minded
- Ability to grasp client’s needs and increase customer engagement
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Flexibility to travel to clients when needed (approximately 50% travel)
- Superior analytical reasoning, and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Facility with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; experience with FactSet a plus
Read Full Job Description