Account Executive at AdAction
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business. Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction Interactive is seeking a highly motivated and talented Account Executive, who is an energetic self-starter that holds themselves accountable to a consistent sales process.
The Account Executive must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and able to communicate clearly across all departments of the company. The ideal candidate must be self-driven, motivated and hungry. We require someone who can prioritize their time and efforts around creating new revenue in the most efficient way possible. We require someone with a proven track record of influencing at all levels, from executive to individual contributor, while creating exceptional relationships along the way. The Account Executive will utilize Salesforce to manage their opportunity pipeline, accounts and contacts.
- Your key objective is to prospect and sign new clients to the AdAction suite of products inclusive of performance based mobile ad units, performance based social influencer inventory, and other digital advertising inventory.
- Develop long-standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound emails, calls, and follow up on marketing campaigns, events and inbound inquiries.
- Confidently lead discovery calls, presentations, and more for decision makers of companies varying across industries that fit our target audience.
- Be effective at presenting, objection handling, and offering solutions
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate AdAction’s value proposition
- Coordinate activities and resources among internal teams, as needed.
- Create a pipeline of prospects
- Communicate effectively with prospects via phone, email and in-person
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions.
- Pitch the AdAction value proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month.
- Represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences, as appropriate.
BASIC EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 – 3 years of experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business, ideally for a technology company.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals by month/quarter/year
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Preference for backgrounds in Mobile, Digital Media, Telecom, SaaS or SDKs.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting quality clients.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem is a plus.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and troubleshooting.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- CRM experience