Account Executive at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:42 p.m. (MST) on Friday, October 9, 2020
At KPA (www.kpa.io) we are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Excellence, Agility and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
KPA has an immediate opening for successful B2B software sales professionals with a desire to take on new challenges and work in an environment with unlimited opportunity. The Account Executive is a strategic member of the sales team, responsible for helping KPA achieve top line revenue growth by identifying and closing new sales opportunities.
The role is focused on selling KPA’s Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance software and value-added services portfolio into the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market. Our software serves as the central hub of activity for growing compliance and safety departments seeking an adaptable, quick-to-implement solution featuring built-in best practices that accelerate business processes for compliance and risk professionals.
This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and resilience.
More specifically, you will:
- Own the business plan for a defined geographic territory closing sales with existing clients and new logo targets
- Actively prospect for new opportunities within the assigned territory and act on inbound leads with urgency
- Build and maintain a pipeline that is 3x annual quota target
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales bookings targets by effectively managing the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables required to close new business
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate internal KPA resources to provide the best client experience
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Use Salesforce.com to continuously update and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and sales forecasting
- Rapidly become proficient in the value proposition of KPA’s offering and demonstrate the ability to deliver that message in person, via webinar and by phone
- Actively participate in team meetings, share best practices and maintain a positive, team player attitude – motivating others as necessary
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, SDRs, Product, Implementation, and Executive Team to maximize sales pipeline, bookings and provide feedback into long-term KPA strategy
- Job related travel up to 50%
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years successful quota carrying software sales experience in a B2B environment
- Consistent, proven over-achievement in past quota carrying roles
- High intensity and drive to achieve immediate results and “crush” sales targets
- Assertive hunter mentality adept in identifying and winning new business
- Strong intellectual curiosity to uncover why buyers will buy and how to leverage that information
- Highly effective communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal, and virtual meetings
- Proficient working with Salesforce.com, MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and a team player
KPA is a proven SaaS technology and services partner for corporate compliance and human resource professionals seeking opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate financial and reputational risk via business process automation, improved safety and workplace compliance, and better HR practices. With KPA’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions and operational best practice clients can unlock opportunities to drive down costs, mitigate risk, and enhance the employee experience at a lower cost than clients can achieve internally.
Founded in 1986, KPA is owned by Providence Equity Partners, a top-tier private-equity company, and is focused on delivering SaaS solutions to the small and mid-size business (“SMB”) markets. KPA is a major competitor in a fragmented $4B market with significant “tail wind” of 10% annual market growth.
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HSA plans available)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Read Full Job Description