Account Executive at PickNik Robotics
PickNik Robotics, a global leader in custom robotic arm solutions, is seeking a dynamic and intelligent Account Executive to support our CEO in sales, business development, and lead generation. As our primary sales person, you'll be talking to CEOs, CTOs, Project Managers, and Engineers at amazing international robotics companies that are changing the world. You'll be helping identify solutions for potential clients and selling next generation robotic software applications that will be used on thousands of robots around the world (and in outer space)!
Am I a good fit?
- Are excited about robotics and being a part of a rapidly growing industry
- Have agency experience selling professional services and/or custom software projects
- Enjoy relating to clients, telling our past success stories, and building relationships through trust
- Energized at the prospect of helping to establish our sales function and supportive marketing activities
What you'll be working on:
- Lead in-bound and out-bound customer acquisition and revenue generation.
- Manage full sales cycles from lead to final conversion from a variety of sources including trade shows, inbound marketing, and everything in between.
- Own our sales processes and strategies.
- Manage accurate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with customers, acting as a trusted advisor on customer-centric solutions.
- Collaboratively write proposals and negotiate legal contracts.
- Support marketing and lead generation.
- Build a top-performing sales and marketing team through development and mentoring.
- Bachelors' degree.
- 4+ years relevant experience selling software, technical solutions, or agency services.
- Entrepreneur mindset, capable and excited about generating their own pipeline.
- Ability to effectively communicate with potential clients and build relationships
- Knowledge and experience in engaging both c-level executives and on-the-ground engineers, and a solid understanding how to work with both.
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, legal reviews, and contractual procedures.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Willing to travel to occasional conferences and potential client sales trips (20%).
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident).
- Live in the Denver area (remote considered for Boston, Pittsburg, Bay Area, Seattle, or Houston)
Additional preferred skills/experience:
- Deep understanding of the robotics industry and key players.
- Technical knowledge of robotics and automation.
- Experience negotiating and contracting with government agencies.
- Experience working at a startup.