The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet there are frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this Role
The core of SonderMind is our amazing network of therapists. In order to continue to grow our mission of redesigning behavioral health, it is imperative that we are able to attract and retain high quality therapists.
Our Account Executives will be responsible for ensuring a successful conversation of qualified leads to signed accounts with SonderMind. Account Executives will work closely with our Sales Development Representatives to develop a cross-functional strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and eventual signed agreement hand-off. This role will be critical in achieving SonderMind sales goals in Q2 but also implementing the systems and processes for rapid growth and scalability throughout 2020. Our ideal candidate possesses a relationship builder mentality and is persuasive and persistent in converting qualified therapists to join the SonderMind Network.
- Within 1 week, understand the current marketing and communication model to all of our current markets; develop a strategy for a personalized inbound inquiry experience
- Within one month, able to manage 150+ therapists communications in a month
- Within 90 day ramp, sign minimum of 35 therapists to network per month
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and present information clearly.
- 3 - 6 years of inside sales having consistently exceeded sales goals, SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold-calls, and a large number of prospective relationship
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and present information clearly
- Passionate and driven personality with the ability to work proactively and take on a strategic role within the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
Nice to Have:
- Current Account Executive or high performing SDR/BRD role
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience researching and working in new markets
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown Denver location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right? Generous base salary and commission structure
How to apply:
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Read Full Job Description