SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. We are doing this by building a national, integrated network of behavioral health providers and allowing them to thrive in private practice, while also creating a seamless, technology-enabled experience for consumers to find the best therapist to meet their needs. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this Role
The core of SonderMind is our amazing network of therapists. In order to continue to grow our mission of redesigning behavioral health, it is imperative that we are able to attract and retain high quality therapists.
The Account Executives will be responsible for ensuring a successful conversation of qualified leads to signed accounts with SonderMind. Account Executives will work closely with our Sales Development Representatives to develop a cross-functional strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and eventual signed agreement hand-off. This role will be critical in achieving SonderMind sales goals not just for Q1 but also implementing the systems and processes for rapid growth and scalability throughout 2020. Our ideal candidate possesses a relationship builder mentality and is persuasive and persistent in converting qualified therapists to join the SonderMind Network.
- Within 1 week, understand the current marketing and communication model to all of our current markets; develop a strategy for a personalized inbound inquiry experience
- After month 1, capable of manage 100+ therapists communications in a month
- Within 90 day ramp, sign minimum of 35 Therapists to network per month
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold-calls, and a large number of prospective relationships
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- 3 - 6 years in inside sales having consistently exceeded sales goals
Nice to Have:
- Current Account Executive or high performing SDR/BDR (or similar roles)
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience researching and working in new markets
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply:
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Read Full Job Description