Account Executive at Four Winds Interactive
We have an opportunity for an Account Executive to join our growing sales organization. In this role you will work across multiple industries, providing innovative SaaS solutions in an ever-growing visual communications market. Our Sales team is made up of creative, technically savvy professionals, all intent on crushing goals and exceeding expectations. This is a customer-facing role with limited travel and opportunity for significant upside compensation. They find motivation in building long-lasting relationships with our existing customers, in addition to providing tangible solutions to help solve a broad range of problems for our customers.
- Managing relationships with our midsize and large enterprise accounts.
- Using value selling methodologies to understand the needs of the client and provide the best solution.
- Researching customer needs, leveraging references, and differentiating against competitors.
- Develop relationships with IT, lines of business and the CxOs through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Embracing and using the FWI sales process, which includes effective opportunity management through Salesforce as well as recognizing when to escalate deals to leadership and technical team for closing help.
- Taking initiative to understand the FWI offerings and pricing (software, applications, services including managed, partners – hardware and other).
- Working collaboratively with Marketing, Contracts, Professional Services.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- Domain experience in corporate real estate, recruiting, human resources, or hospitality
- Ability to work effectively with other team members (sales engineers, lead gen team, management, services, etc.) to provide the best experience for the customer and the highest likelihood of successfully closing and implementing the deal.
- Willingness and initiative to learn, grow and contribute to the team’s professional development.
- Professional presence for face-to-face meetings or tradeshows.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status