Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in, India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers.
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level.
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years outbound sales experience, preferably in an inside sales, high velocity sales environment
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- Mid-market software sales experience desired
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- CRM experience
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree