ChannelAdvisor is looking for tenacious sales people to tackle new business opportunities with high volume online retailers and help connect those retailers with shoppers around the world.
ChannelAdvisor Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing and selling our suite of SaaS solutions. Our Account Executives have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leading names in eCommerce including Amazon, eBay, Google and Shopzilla.
Your goal is to get clients talking, identify their pain point and deliver a solution from ChannelAdvisor’s platform. Over-achievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospecting to build and maintain pipeline
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with online retailers in a virtual capacity through phone and email
- Demo ChannelAdvisor’s technical solutions via WebEx
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history following ChannelAdvisor’s sales process
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
- 1-3 years’ experience selling software, preferably SaaS (software-as-a-service), or a technology based solution
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM, preferably SalesForce.com
- Experience selling over the phone in a remote capacity, utilizing technology such as WebEx or GoToMeeting to demonstrate software
- Online media / marketing / channel experience a plus (knowledge of SEM, PPC technology and services)
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
- BS or BA degree preferred
- E-Commerce experience a huge plus!