Account Executive at OptioSurgical
We are a fast paced start-up and we are passionate about being bold, being disruptive, and reducing healthcare costs. OptioSurgical is a SaaS company that helps surgery centers and hospitals track medical devices used in surgery and provides real-time analytics to supply chain and surgeons on how to reduce costs.
What you'll do:
At OptioSurgical, you will play an important role in our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our SaaS platform. Call points include hospital supply chain, surgeons, and C-Suite. Success at OptioSurgical comes from someone who is naturally entrepreneurial, effective, and is accustomed to consistently closing business. Responsibilities include:
- Call on C-Suite and supply chain for the acute and ASC market to create new opportunities.
- Manage the sales cycle, accurately forecast, and ensure that quotas are being met.
- Assist with product roadmap and collaborate with software developers for product enhancements.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compile and analyze data to find trends.
- Develop strategies for penetrating new markets.
- Create and negotiate proposals.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software sales experience. Preferably with healthcare or orthopedic experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience of working in healthcare is useful but not essential.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic clinical knowledge regarding orthopedic procedures and devices used.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree. MBA preferred.
- Experience working with C-Suite and VP of Supply Chain.
- Solution Selling and MEDDIC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to change healthcare!