More about our Sales Team Culture:
- Intellectually curious and self-driven professionals
- Energetic & collaborative with a healthy dose of competitiveness
- We believe when one person succeeds, we all succeed
- We don't churn and burn customers or people on our sales team
Characteristics & Mindset of Our Future Teammate:
- Intellectually curious, humble and eager to learn
- Professional with a team mentality
- Ownership mentality
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Learn the intricacies of the completions data life-cycle and become a subject matter expert in the area. (Don’t worry, we have engineers, scientists and sales experts who will teach you everything you need to know.)
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle for both named and greenfield accounts.
- Define and execute targeted sales campaigns in specific regions and sectors of the upstream oil and gas industry. (No experience in oil & gas required.)
- Coordinate internal resources and play quarterback in your accounts to meet customer needs and advocate for the customer’s voice in product decisions.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals on an annual basis, aka, crush it.
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- 2 + years of experience selling SaaS products, ideally enterprise
- You know SaaS sales processes and can predictably, replicate your efforts but you are flexible to change processes when needed
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude for learning complex technical concepts and can simplify & articulate concepts, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You’ve learned grit and can maintain optimism and enthusiasm through durations of challenges
- Bonus if, you have experience selling modern technology to a long-standing conservative industry
Why we really like working here:
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed by generous time off, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k match, great health insurance, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Awesome office in LoDo (Downtown Denver)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background) and we are 42 % female / 58% male
- And, we work from home every Friday!