A successful Account Executive at Wurk will lead effective pipeline creation, demo presentation for prospects and clients, and negotiate with prospects to close. Working closely with solution consultants, implementation, and marketing, this person will inform and execute on closing deals, maintaining Salesforce CRM with prospect and customer data, and forecasting. The right candidate will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90’s
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- During your first 30 days, focus on familiarizing yourself with your team, your territory and our product suite.
- Within 60 days, build rapport with prospects in your territory, create a territory action plan, and become confident to demonstrate and discuss our system capabilities. You begin to carry 33% of your monthly quota in your 2nd month.
- Within 90 days you will deploy email cadence strategies with your BDR, have attended territory events and will be preparing your pipeline for a fully ramped quota. You carry 66% of your monthly quota in your 3rd month.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation primarily driven by your dedicated sales development rep (SDR); you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Wurk Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how Wurk solves their challenges, addresses their concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- Additional duties and job responsibilities may be assigned or change from time to time, at the Company's discretion.
What you’ll need to have!
- 2 year degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience in business development, outside sales, or account management
- Facility with Salesforce, HubSpot, Zen prospect or other CRM platforms
- Experience in HRIS + Payroll Solutions, HCM, or SaaS environment
- Background working in a startup or Cannabis Industry is a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.