Greater Denver Area
TrackVia is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to sell our mobile and web workflow management platform. The ideal candidate possesses creativity, curiosity, solution selling skills, and complex B2B sales experience. TrackVia is a high growth, SaaS company based out of Denver, CO. This is a remote position and we welcome candidates across the United States.
- Work through a consultative sales process to drive TrackVia’s value proposition
- Develop target account plans to drive additional pipeline through outbound lead generation
- Effectively manage the opportunity funnel from initial opportunity through to close
- Position TrackVia’s configurable solution to business sponsors in a variety of verticals and use cases
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years proven experience selling complex, enterprise software applications into business departments with an average deal size of at least $100,000/year
- Experience in successfully developing a geographical or vertical territory
- Candidate must be a problem solver, a highly empathic listener and communicator, and able to understand key business problems in a wide variety of industries and business departments
- Successfully applied solution selling methodologies and principles throughout a consultative sales process targeted to business executives
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner effectively with a solutions consultant throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive revenue
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to travel 30%-50%
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.
TrackVia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description