What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. You will be a valued contribution to developing SambaSafety’s development and success. As a Sales Executive, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as a Sales Representative is to qualify these opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Be a key driving force in continuing SambaSafey’s sales team growth, especially in our small business and market development teams.
- Help us solidify and scale the new go-to-market processes, such as outbound selling, account and introducing more trigger-based x-sell and upsell, with marketing and the rest of Sales Leadership
- Perform strategic research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Partner our onboarding team to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from qualified leads
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 2-4+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing
- Software as a Service a plus, but not required
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly the digital marketing world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus